Tuesday 15 January 2013

Time to head home!



September 30, 2012
Time travels quickly when you are enjoying yourself. It certainly went quickly on this trip to Croatia. As this is the day we returned to Canada there isn’t much to share. A beautiful sunrise out the window of our early morning flight to Frankfurt then the rest is a blur. 
It has been fun sharing my mini memories with you. I am leaving for India on the 9th of Feb.  To keep the blog going as per my, every Tuesday posting decision, I will post sketches that I did on this trip prior to starting mini memories. When I get to India I will do my best to post as I go, Mumbai, Cochin, Backwaters of Kerala, Periyar, Madauri, Chennai and Pondicherry are waiting.
 

The Hat!
I told you about the hat, "follow that hat", our Dubrovnik tour guides hat. I was so taken with her hat I decided I wanted one of my own. I am not sure where I will ever wear this hat but it was fun to shop for and it now is in my office along with my safari hat from Kenya. I hope this isn’t the beginning of a collection. See you here next Tuesday. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment