Wednesday 7 November 2012

"Painting Memory"

We're just back from a wonderful artist's holiday in Croatia. After reading a great article about an artist travelling on the TGV out of Paris who recorded his journey in "memory paintings" - minitiature watercolours - I decided that I was going to give it a try. The first chance to do this was enroute between Brela and Mostar. Let me know what you think. Yours in travelling, Nancy.



This was so  exciting. I had to work fast. What I saw was not always what ended up in the painting. The bus trip which was approximately 2 hours seemed to be only seconds. I did take time to take a few photos but this was the way I recorded my journey. I was hooked!

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to get this blog running and running to me means, comments from you. I understand this is not easy to do so I am trying.

    ReplyDelete