Wednesday 29 May 2013

That's it for S. India - What's Next?

The heading of this post basically tells you where I am right now.  I am home and have been sharing my mini-memories of Southern India with you.  It was a great adventure. Thanks for joining me.

Today being Tuesday I should be posting more mini-memories. Because these little paintings are done while I travel I don't have any more to share with you at the moment. I will be back sharing our exciting watercolour workshop journey to Normandy and Paris, France in October.  In the meantime I will post small mini-memories of day trips I take from my home in Ontario.

Ontario is a very exciting diverse part of Canada and I am sure you will enjoy travelling with me.

If you have signed up to be notified by email when I post you will receive a notice. If you haven't signed up, please do.  I will post a notice for each new posting on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GoingPlacesTogether?fref=ts

Thanks for joining me in Croatia and Southern India. It was a great journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment